[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] New message: "Re: jboss performance tuning"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 12:24:43 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jboss performance tuning":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528286#528286

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
I have no idea where the web-console is getting "No. of threads". I never use the web-console since it is an orphan and has not been updated in ages. If you knew of a specific MBean attribute then I could probably tell you more about what that number means. There is a counter that tracks threads created, and that always increases. There are also counters for max threads and current threads. You can see the MBeans in the jmx-console.