[jboss-user] [JCA Development] New message: "Re: JBJCA-290: Make ant task for validate tool"

Jesper Pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 22:27:55 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBJCA-290: Make ant task for validate tool":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528348#528348

Author  : Jesper Pedersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jesper.pedersen

Message:
Yes, having an Apache Ant task for the validator would be very nice.

Tattletale have solved many of the same problems, so you may want to look at how that project have integrated Ant and Maven.

Also something we should consider is, if the time has come to put the validator into its own module. That will introduce some dependency issues, that we need to look into.

So for now, take a look at Tattletale's way of doing this - and post your ideas for the design.