[jboss-user] [Javassist] New message: "Re: javassist.bytecode.BadBytecode: unset variable. Please Help Me!"

Arvind K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 05:00:11 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "javassist.bytecode.BadBytecode: unset variable. Please Help Me!":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528396#528396

Author  : Arvind K
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/megalodon

Message:
Hello Jaikiran,

srcgen4javassist looked promising but I'm not sure if it can help me out since:

1.) I don't think it can work with existing classes as opposed to creating new classes and then printing them out (which will not be of much help).
2.) I don't know if it will take in bytecode to create its SgClass.

I am looking into APIs/tools like jreversepro which will decompile classes rather than "wrappers" like srcgen4javassist with seemingly incomplete capabilities/examples.

Thanks
-Arvind