[jboss-user] [Javassist] New message: "Re: javassist.bytecode.BadBytecode: unset variable. Please Help Me!"

Arvind K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 06:46:31 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "javassist.bytecode.BadBytecode: unset variable. Please Help Me!":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528435#528435

Author  : Arvind K
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/megalodon

Message:
I am adding the local variable using the CtMethod.addLocalVariable() method. Using insertBefore(), I am just creating a new instance for the local variable and assigning it.
It is not an array. Its just an object. It has some fields which are String arrays - not sure if this will be an issue.

-Arvind