[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Test workflow with JUnit"

tamisier laure do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 11:19:44 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Test workflow with JUnit":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528545#528545

Author  : tamisier laure
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/lauretamisier

Message:
I have found my problem... i have forgotten to deploy my drl file.

find here the code to deploy and delete the deploy

    NewDeployment deploy

        super.setUp();

        deploy = repositoryService.createDeployment().addResourceFromClasspath("process.jpdl.xml");
        deploy.addResourceFromClasspath("test.drl");

        deploymentId = deploy.deploy();
    }

    protected void tearDown() throws Exception {

        repositoryService.deleteDeploymentCascade(deploymentId);
        super.tearDown();
    }

thanks for your help .. and i hope this will help you

Laure