[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: EJB 3.1 Singleton and Cluster"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 26 01:59:42 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJB 3.1 Singleton and Cluster":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528662#528662

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
Sorry, forgot to reply to this earlier.

> Jojopotatoe wrote:
>

> Do you plan to apply HA fonctionnality to @Singleton bean, i mean ability to restart the singleton bean on others server instance on a failure ?

Right now, the main priority is to get the EJB3.1 spec compliant singleton implementation available ASAP. Although, i haven't looked into the details about HA functionality  for Singleton, i guess we could do/use the same infrastructure as what we have for providing HA for @Stateful beans. So yes, i think this should be possible. More on this, once we have the @Singleton implementation out. So stay tuned!
> Jojopotatoe wrote:
>
> I am very happy to see part of the EJB 3.1 in the current version, many thanks.
Good to know