[jboss-user] [Javassist Development] New message: "Re: ScopedClassPoolRepositoryImpl and default ClassPool"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 26 05:37:23 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ScopedClassPoolRepositoryImpl and default ClassPool":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528723#528723

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:

> Now I'm open for suggestions on what should be the next step: to write a patch for Javassist; to do an alpha release of the new version and update depending projects (JBoss AOP and JBoss Reflection, besides deployers-vfs tests); or to do more refactoring and improve something that doesn't look ok.
Whatever gets you back working on the Reflect+Javassist impl asap. ;-)

Check if there are no regressions with dependening projects and perhaps create a new Alpha release.

Like I said, we should try to get Reflect fully working on Javassist + Classpools asap,
to actually see the whole picture: issues, benefits, bugz, optimizations, ...
In order to speed up things, Kabir is gonna help you with this -- you just tell him where you need him the most.

Our target should be AS6_M3, it doesn't mean we need to be at 100%,
but we should be able to run a portion of testsuite with Reflect's TypeInfoFactory being Javassist based.