[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Development] New message: "Re: ClassPool Refactoring"

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 10:34:23 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ClassPool Refactoring":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518775#518775

Author  : Kabir Khan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan@jboss.com

Message:
> mailto:flavia.rainone at jboss.com wrote:
>
> I didn't commit the last one because I would like to first know if there is a very good reason for keeping that catch block. Otherwise, I'll remove it as the e.getStackTrace() was causing overhead
It is just to have extra information about which classpool could not find it, but you could do that with trace logging instead:

catch(NotFoundException e)
{
   if (trace)
      log.trace(classname + " could not be found from " + this, e);
   throw e;
}