[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] New message: "Re: VFSClassloaderPolicy and VFS3 Mounting"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 11:29:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "VFSClassloaderPolicy and VFS3 Mounting":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518790#518790

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:

> Looking into how to accomplish the same thing from VFSDeploymentClassLoaderPolicyModule, which does not appear to support the create and destroy semantics.  Is is safe to rely on the Module:release method?  It appears to be called during undeploy of the module.
Why would you need to mount/unmount this module?

The roots in this module can only come from current/underlying deployment,
which you already had to properly mount (and will have to properly unmount).

Or am I missing some use case that is outside the normal usage?