[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] New message: "Re: StructureModificationChecker and Synch with VFS3"

Emanuel Muckenhuber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 15:51:50 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "StructureModificationChecker and Synch with VFS3":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518846#518846

Author  : Emanuel Muckenhuber
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/emuckenhuber

Message:
This would mean that we have to keep 2 VirtualFiles - one that is used for deployment and the other for modification checking.

I assume there won't be any problems when creating a new VFS deployment based on the original VirtualFile then? Since redeployment just adds it as a new VFSDeployment based on the original.