[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] New message: "Re: JBPM 4.x on Sybase"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 18:55:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM 4.x on Sybase":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518876#518876

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
Walter,

Thanks for your interest in jBPM. You are using the wrong forum for these kinds of questions. This forum is for discussing the deveopment OF jBPM, not developing WITH jBPM. The userforum above this one should be used. Much bigger chance that your question gets answered since that one is read by way more more people.

Oh and in addition, it would also be helpful to post your errors, instead of just asking for somebody elses config. Simply because many errors are more generic and could e.g. be answered by me, but I could not give you what you ask now (since I don't have it). This also increases your chance of getting an answer.

Ronald