[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: another annotation scanner requirement"

Bill Burke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 21:38:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "another annotation scanner requirement":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518882#518882

Author  : Bill Burke
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/bill.burke@jboss.com

Message:
Well, I want something usable now so I can finish my resteasy integration.  I'd be willing to both patch whatever is going to be in M2 and expand on whatever is going to be there in the future.

Also, you need facilities to state that a jar/deployment shouldnt' be scanned.  My bet is that most of the jar files that come with JBoss won't need to be scanned.