[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] New message: "Re: CPU usage increases daily for JBoss PID, reaches to 100% after 10 days."

Scott Marlow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 8 07:55:55 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "CPU usage increases daily for JBoss PID, reaches to 100% after 10 days.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518946#518946

Author  : Scott Marlow
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/smarlow@redhat.com

Message:
>  I doubt that Hashmap is corrupted. the reason is, we are using struts2, which handles every request in different thread, hence different thread is using different hashmap, Also the result screen does not have any issue althoguh being accessed simulatneously by 400 to 500 users.

Looking at the thread dump, that is still the mostly likely cause (whether the hashmap is shared between threads or not).

If you have a support contract with Red Hat, give us a call.  If not, get one soon (help Red Hat to better help you .