[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] New message: "Jboss is crashing and throwing Out of swap space error."

mouli chandra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 8 09:15:05 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Jboss is crashing and  throwing Out of swap space error.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518968#518968

Author  : mouli chandra
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dmouli

Message:
Hi,
We have  deployed our product in jboss4.02  server in windows environment.
we are getting the following exception while hitting the server with *5 concurrent requests*.

*Exception in thread "CompilerThread0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: requested 1383*
*13736 bytes for Chunk::new. Out of swap space?*
*Press any key to continue . . .*

It is working fine with single request and failing in multi user environment only.

We deployed the same jboss with our application in *Linux * environment it is *working fine and it is not crashing*.

And also we deployed  the same application in *+WEB LOGIC+*  server in *Windows*** environment , it is working fine *with out any crashes* for n number users.

Please help us to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance
Mouli.D