[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Deployer ordering issue for EJB/JAX-RS/WAR?"

Bill Burke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 8 16:01:17 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Deployer ordering issue for EJB/JAX-RS/WAR?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519054#519054

Author  : Bill Burke
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/bill.burke@jboss.com

Message:
JAX-RS needs to scan for EJBs within a WAR that might expose JAX-RS endpoints.  Right now, EJBs are in the same DU as the WAR.  The question I have is, what happens when EJBs become a child DU of the WAR?  I need to scan EJB metadata and then, if it has JAX-RS metadata, modify JBossWebMetaData.

Are DUs deployed inner-most first?