[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Re: JMS Consumer (servlet) can not resolve class of the object passed in ObjectMessage"

Ola Hamfors do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 11 10:47:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JMS Consumer (servlet) can not resolve class of the object passed in ObjectMessage":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519304#519304

Author  : Ola Hamfors
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/hamfors

Message:
I have the same problem but in a sligthly different setting.
I have a ear (The ear defines a loader-repository in jboss-app.xml) with 2 nested jar files (ejbs) and one of the jar files has a MDB that recieves object messages send from a class in the other jar file i.e within the same ear.
I'm using jboss-eap-5.0.0.GA. But I guess I should report this in another channel.
Your class loader test with the change of classloaders before obtaining the objectmessage solved the problem for me too..