[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Development] New message: "Re: ClassPool Refactoring"

Flavia Rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 11 11:24:46 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ClassPool Refactoring":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519315#519315

Author  : Flavia Rainone
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone@jboss.com

Message:
> mailto:kabir.khan at jboss.com wrote:
>
> While I am here, I noticed that the point 3) in http://community.jboss.org/message/281717#281717 has not been done. I want to change ClassPoolRepostitory.callback to a list, which would mean changing the API from:
>
> *public* *void* setClassPoolRepositoryCallback(ClassPoolRepositoryCallback callback)
> *public* ClassPoolRepositoryCallback getClassPoolRepositoryCallback()
>

> to:
>

> *public* *void* addClassPoolRepositoryCallback(ClassPoolRepositoryCallback callback)
> *public* *void* removeClassPoolRepositoryCallback(ClassPoolRepositoryCallback callback)
> *public* Collection<ClassPoolRepositoryCallback> getClassPoolRepositoryCallbacks()
>

> While this is a change in API, I seriously doubt anybody is using this yet, apart from the unreleased AOP stuff Flavia is working on, so I'll make this change unless Ales objects by Monday afternoon :-)

Thanks, Kabir! Doing this and checking for whether it added some overhead was next in my list (I was first dealing with the performance hit, which I considered more urgent).
I'll profile it next week, once I'm back.