[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Issue specifying the <jar-file> in persistence.xml in JBOSS 5 on linux system"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 11 11:38:02 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Issue specifying the &lt;jar-file&gt; in persistence.xml in JBOSS 5 on linux system":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519319#519319

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
Try removing the "myapp.ear/" from the <jar-file> entry. That entry should specify a location relative to the base directory of the persistence unit, which is one directory level higher than the location of the persistence.xml file.

If that does not work, you might have to place the persistence.xml file into the myseamapp.jar (that is where I have always placed it; I never tried just putting it into the EAR file).