[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "org.jboss.tools.jst.web.xml"

Mario Marques Junior do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 11 11:48:08 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "org.jboss.tools.jst.web.xml":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519322#519322

Author  : Mario Marques Junior
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mmarques

Message:
I started a new project with JBoss Tools, and this file was generated.
 It contains a lot of references to my file system (C:\...), and I was expecting problems sharing the project with my team, but I got surprised when they could run the project even without this file.

 I want to know which functionalities are enabled by this configuration, so I can correct the references on this file (and test if the references I've changed are working).