[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Terminate the task"

Shilpa Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 11 23:11:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Terminate the task":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519426#519426

Author  : Shilpa Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Shilpa.Kumar

Message:
Hi Ronald,

Thanks for your reply. I want to terminate the current task, and it should move back to any java activity which might be after Start Node. I don't want to start a new ProcessInstance or Execution. Because it will generate a New ProcessInstance Key. Can I set my code like this?
ActivityImpl act = processDefinition.findActivity("ActivityName") ;
execution.getActivity().setDefaultOutgoingTransition( (TransitionImpl) act.getIncomingTransitions().toArray()[0] ) ;

I tried above code, but I am not able to achieve the same. Do you have any wayout for the same.

Thanks again. Waiting for your reply.