[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: How can I force a particular WS implementation? How to ensure Metro over Native?"

Jan Uhlir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 12 06:28:01 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How can I force a particular WS implementation? How to ensure Metro over Native?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519480#519480

Author  : Jan Uhlir
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/espinosa_cz

Message:
There is not mentioned there can be only one stack implementation at a time on the JBossWS-Installation wiki page I cannot see it.

Do I even need to *install* an alternative stack like Metro?
What happens if I simply bundle in all Metro libraries to my WAR file plus all generated java stuff (from wsgen) and  sun-jaxws.xml and web.xml to WEB-INF. The Metro stack should be used then shouldn't it?

Content of sun-jaxws.xml:

Content of web.xml:

I am just worried that deployer will scan classes for @WebService annotations and try to make JBossWS Native web services from them anyway. How to prevent class scanner to checking this particular application or WAR.
How to get feedback that my service really uses Metro and not Native?

Thank you.