[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "[beginner] Basic EJB in JBoss5"

Sarko Zio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 12 11:36:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "[beginner] Basic EJB in JBoss5":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519599#519599

Author  : Sarko Zio
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sarko86

Message:
Hi everybody!

I have again problems migrating an application which works well under JBoss3 to JBoss5. It's a very basic one (hello world with EJB), chosen from a tutorial. I tried to read the changes in the new version but honestly I didn't understand that much, everything is so complex and I can't find what I really need to solve the problem.

So, here is the error message I get when trying to develop from the JBoss5 interface:

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Deployment "vfszip:/[...]jBoss/server/default/deploy/webArchProject.ear/" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: -1:-1 13:3 The markup in the document preceding the root element must be well-formed.

>From a previous topic I get that the error should be in a XML. But which one? And where?
I attach the ear file, hope someone can help!

Thank you in advance!