[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Issue specifying the <jar-file> in persistence.xml in JBOSS 5 on linux system"

Dragos Bobes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 12 11:40:23 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Issue specifying the &lt;jar-file&gt; in persistence.xml in JBOSS 5 on linux system":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519603#519603

Author  : Dragos Bobes
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dbobes

Message:
It is in the root of the ear file. In fact in my examples myseammodule.jar = myejbmodule.jar but I lost track of the name I used during my trials.
If I specify directly the jar file it works fine on the linux system but it doesn't work in windows anymore.

<jar-file>myejbmodule.jar</jar-file>

You can use the first file I uploded in the previous reply (http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/download/519363-7250/myapp.ear_without_seam_lib.zip) to test this issue. Just modify the persistence.xml and you'll see that jboss on windows doesn't like this path specification.