[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: How do I rewrite soap:address to always HTTPS"

Ulrich Romahn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 12 12:11:41 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How do I rewrite soap:address to always HTTPS":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519622#519622

Author  : Ulrich Romahn
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/uromahn

Message:
Looks like nobody is willing or able to answer this question and help us here.
So, I will have to help myself (as most of the times)

I have found the relevant classes in JBossWS and are in the process developing a patch for the ServerConfig. If anybody is interested, I will post it back to this forum once I am done and tested.