[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Terminate the task"

Shilpa Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 13 01:47:06 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Terminate the task":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519743#519743

Author  : Shilpa Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Shilpa.Kumar

Message:
My use case is very simple. My process is started, and User1 has been assigned and Sub-Process is also started in parallel which also has some task assigned. I want to terminate all the current active activities which are spawned. I want to take the transition back based on business requirement. This should happen at runtime, because the activity where I want to take back will be decided at runtime. Basically I am looking for a reflow of the process.

Hope I am able to explain this. Suggestions given by Santanu can be achieved at design time, which is not my requirement. And the comments given by you are wise, but since this is my POC so I am less concern of method names and convention.