[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Getting variables for completed tasks"

Tej jbpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 13 11:18:11 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Getting variables for completed tasks":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519845#519845

Author  : Tej jbpm
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tejJBPM

Message:
Hi there,

If you cant wait for the issues to be resolved, I had implemented the same by creating my own table and inserting the variables with the process reference id. You get all the variables using the API before ending a task and insert it into your own history table and requery it .

Most of the issues in jbpm can be resolved by just implementing in your own way. Some of the functionalities which are not supported I have implemented it in my own application just be thinking of a workaround..

If you are happy with the basic functionalities of the JBPM for your project - then that is the way you go!!

Thanks