[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: How to reverse engineer tables from multiple schemas?"

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 13 17:19:48 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to reverse engineer tables from multiple schemas?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519900#519900

Author  : Max Andersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen@jboss.com

Message:
hibernate tools were actually built from day 1 to support multiple schemas and catalogs so unless you are doing something unexpected or we got a new bug then it should "just work".

btw. As far as I recall mysql doesn't actually really have schemas or at least it doesn't report them as such in jdbc metadata.

Could you please show your config and properties that you use ? (btw. datasource is irrelevant since hibernate tools doesn't use that since we are not running inside the appserver)