[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: How can I force a particular WS implementation? How to ensure Metro over Native?"

Jim Ma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 14 04:25:44 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How can I force a particular WS implementation? How to ensure Metro over Native?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519974#519974

Author  : Jim Ma
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jim.ma

Message:
You can see what the soap stack implementation in your jboss server from : 1. jboss start up log message :    14:47:17,780 INFO  [AbstractServerConfig] JBoss Web Services - Native Server    14:47:17,781 INFO  [AbstractServerConfig] 3.2.2-SNAPSHOT 2. jbossws web console : http://localhost:8080/jbossws/  I did not test deploy the ws with metro runtime libaraies into a native soap stack. I believe there is error happens, because the class conflicts or other things. Could you explain why you need to mix the two soap implementation?