[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "TaskService issue"

Tej jbpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 14 09:45:51 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "TaskService issue":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520066#520066

Author  : Tej jbpm
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tejJBPM

Message:
Hi

I had to run the following line multiple times to get the list of tasks for a list of process instance ids.

List<Task> tasks =
taskService.createTaskQuery().processInstanceId(processInstanceId).list();

The problem is that everytime this query is run the JBPM API opens a connection to my MYSQL database and is not explicitly closing it.(when i run netstat i see a list of connections in the ESTABLISHED state)

So i get too many connections error even if I run for 20 times.

Has anybody faced this problem? Is there any method in the API to cleanup the task query (and all connections related to it).

Any help is appreciated.