[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] New message: "Re: Migration from JBoss 4.2.3.GA to JBoss 5.0.0.GA"

Alexei Sadovnikov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 14 10:56:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Migration from JBoss 4.2.3.GA to JBoss 5.0.0.GA":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520093#520093

Author  : Alexei Sadovnikov
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/pualsa

Message:
I know, I'm one year late but I have the same problem. The JBoss AS 5.1.0.GA throws exceptions when I try to lookup EJBContext. As a workaround I'm suggesting to use SecurityAssociation from the jbosssx.jar:
{code}
import org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation;
String callerName = SecurityAssociation.getCallerPrincipal().getName();
{code}