[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Endpoint not registering"

David Palmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 14 11:18:40 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Endpoint  not registering":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520102#520102

Author  : David Palmer
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/blinder

Message:
> peterj wrote:
>
> Also try changing your sevlet mapping, I don't know if a '*' is allowed:
>
>   <servlet-mapping>
>     <servlet-name>foobar</servlet-name>
>     <url-pattern>/foo</url-pattern>
>   </servlet-mapping>
>

> Also, drop the listener and the conetext-param. I'm not sure if they are causing a problem or not, but why take a chance when you don't absolutely need them.

hmm, tried both (removing spring's listener) and changing the url pattern, no dice . in the real world i'll have to have spring in there  (so i'm glad that wasn't the problem)