[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Exception Handling in node (v3.2)"

Arnoud Wolfard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 14 18:09:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Exception Handling in node (v3.2)":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520197#520197

Author  : Arnoud Wolfard
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/awolfard

Message:
Hi Ronald,

Thanks for the reply.

I am aware that the execute is done in a transaction; that's the reason I have an async tasknode in the proces to be started.
I want to create a separate 'Generic Error Handling'-process for all processes; the exceptions I am talking about here are not Business Exceptions but real technical exceptions like 'Database is temporarly offline'.

That's why I do not want to model it in my proces.

Also if I model it in all my processes, I have to connect all nodes to the Generic Error Handling task.

Technically it is all working in my test environment but I wonder if Exception Handling like this is done before and if it feasable in production environments because I do not find much information about this topic (Exception Handling in JBPM) on the web.

Regards,

Arnoud.