[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "Re: Source Location for EJB3 Components"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 15 00:57:50 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Source Location for EJB3 Components":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520222#520222

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
> ALRubinger wrote:
>
> 2) In compile scope, no component may depend on anything aside from the designated SPI.

I can't seem to understand this one  Can you elaborate? For example, the async component is composed of multiple modules. So are we saying that the individual modules should not depend on anything other than the SPI?