[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Activating OnDemand beans from child controller"

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 15 05:59:01 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Activating OnDemand beans from child controller":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520260#520260

Author  : Kabir Khan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan@jboss.com

Message:
This is an issue when uninstalling a bean and checking the OnDemand beans we depend on. We check the OnDemand beans dependsOnMe to see if the contexts are still installed. It works fine now, but we do get that warning for beans that have been uninstalled already since dependsOnMe is never cleaned up. Anyway, as discussed offline we can wait until we do some more work on the dependencies.