[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Task <description> tag - EL not possible?"

henry donnell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 15 08:28:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Task &lt;description&gt; tag - EL not possible?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520289#520289

Author  : henry donnell
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/bestage

Message:
Hi all,

We would like to have a more detailed (dynamically changing) task description.
This is especially helpful if you have a dozen of tasks with the same description in your task list.
They all look the same, it is not very user-friendly.

What would be really helpful is something like this:

<task ....
         <desctiption>Please review order Nr.#{order.nr} from customer #{customer.name}
</task>

Undortunately EL is ignored in the task description tag in jBPM 4.x, don't know if this was the case with jBPM 3.2.x.
I have seen Seam samples doing exactly this.