[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Error doing multiple calls to web service"

Marco Benuzzi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 15 11:21:32 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Error doing multiple calls to web service":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520345#520345

Author  : Marco Benuzzi
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/marcoben73

Message:
My operation are synchronous.
I wait the result from call1 before submitting call2 (I use data from call1 in call2 and call3).
To test I use a command line java application with only one class with a main (no other threads).
The network traffic is encrypted (https) so it is not possibile to watch inside packet, but the flow is visible using wireshark (I attached a dump of the packets summary; you can see that call2 send the request, but receive a disconnect form the server after 80 seconds).

I enabled log4j at TRACE level to provide you more infomation, but I faced a new strange behaviour: the error doesn't appear always as before, but only very few times and not on call2, but on call3 (I attached a log with an error on call3).