[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Getting variables for completed tasks"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 15 14:27:23 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Getting variables for completed tasks":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520390#520390

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
Yes I do like to get into constructive discussions. But first let me apologize, my comment was a bit harsh and not specifically directed at you. But it is a frustration to see others propose to use workarounds instead of helping to fix the issue.

Now regarding the helpfulness of my post. It is as valid as yours. Let me explain why. You propose one of two things, create a workaround or use it with the limitations it has if that is possible.

I propose a third one, help fixing it. In my humble opinion that is as valid as yours and in as much detail. To be honest I think mine is in the end more helpfull since if it is choosen by the original poster, everybody is helped. So please next time do not forbid me to post

Peace