[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "*All* the sources for JBoss AS?"

null null do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 15 16:10:16 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "*All* the sources for JBoss AS?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520401#520401

Author  : null null
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ranjix

Message:
Hey everybody, downloaded the 5.1.0 binaries and sources and I started running into an exception in the ServerPeer class. Thinking I could take a look at the source, I tried to find the class in the downloaded sources. No such luck, the class doesn't seem to be there.

Question - is there some other place where I should look for the specific source?

Binaries and sources downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/jboss/files/JBoss/JBoss-5.1.0.GA/

Exception:
17:20:13,058 ERROR [ExceptionUtil] Topic[com.bluemartini.DBUtilTopic] startService
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.jboss.jms.server.ServerPeer.getPostOfficeInstance(ServerPeer.java:1382)
        at org.jboss.jms.server.destination.DestinationServiceSupport.setMaxSizeForQueues(DestinationServiceSupport.java:273)
        at org.jboss.jms.server.destination.DestinationServiceSupport.startService(DestinationServiceSupport.java:110)
        at org.jboss.jms.server.destination.TopicService.startService(TopicService.java:63)

thanks/Ranjix