[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Performance problem with JBPM 3.1.2"

Siri Douqué do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 18 06:51:19 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Performance problem with JBPM 3.1.2":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520560#520560

Author  : Siri Douqué
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sirivs

Message:
Thank you for the quick response !

In my first question, I just thought it could be a problem due to my process design (processInstance not going to endState). The bad performances are noticed on the production client server, but on my local dev server, I can't reproduce the big delays reported by the client. I still have to find exactly in which method the delays are coming from. So as you said I'll have to run some analysers on the client server and activate logs to read through.
When you say "analysers" do you have any good examples ?

For the second question, I can only say thank you  ! I just didn't think it could be so easy. I'll try it out as soon as possible.

Regards,
Siri Douqué