[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: WarStructure metadata locations are wrong"

Scott Marlow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 18 22:57:32 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "WarStructure metadata locations are wrong":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520716#520716

Author  : Scott Marlow
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/smarlow@redhat.com

Message:
Is this fixed yet?

I was looking into an AS trunk unit test failure(org.jboss.test.jpa.test.WebClassesJPAUnitTestCase) that started occuring after MC 2.2 was merged to AS trunk.

>From reading the AS console output (and some code), it appears that the JPA persistence unit didn't get processed (which would explain why the test entity isn't found later by the entity manager).

The persistence.xml is contained in the web archive (test-jpa-webclasses.war) in /WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/ and looks correct.

Steps to reproduce:

1.  Start AS web profile with "./run.sh -c web" command.

2.  change into testsuite folder and issue "./build.sh" command to build testsuite.

3.  Run the web profile test "./build.sh run-web-profile-unit"

http://pastebin.com/m3e17ecf0