[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache POJO Edition] New message: "JBC - JBoss Transactions pair"

Girish Adat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 19 04:06:41 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBC - JBoss Transactions pair":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520734#520734

Author  : Girish Adat
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/girishadat

Message:
This is the setup I made with JBossCache instances : I have two different clusters each with a maximum of six nodes. I am using a third cluster in the coordinators of the clusters. This is for synchronization of data between the two clusters. I am using PojoCacheListeners for synchronizing attach() and detach() operations.
Let's come to the problem now :