[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Development] New message: "How do I shutdown JMS-connection for ClusteredConnectionFactory"

Simo Nikula do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 19 04:26:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How do I shutdown JMS-connection for ClusteredConnectionFactory":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520737#520737

Author  : Simo Nikula
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/simo.nikula@capgemini.com

Message:
Hi

I wonder if I'm missing some trivial point or just trying unusual thing.
I have application that needs JMS connection for some methods and I
would like to avoid network load related to pinging connection.

To do this I have time that closes JMS connection if it has been idle for given time (10 minutes)
but it closes only active JMS connection and connection to other host remains active and does pinging.

Simo