[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.0"

Dominic Umbeer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 19 05:33:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520755#520755

Author  : Dominic Umbeer
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/homes

Message:
Did you use jbpm in an application server or embedded?

Application server:
You have to copy the changed config files in the jbpm dir in your jboss!

Embedded:
I don't know how to setup jbpm with changed config files. But you can try to add this to your jbpm.jar (but I think this is not best practise).

Best regards