[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.0"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 19 05:41:28 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520759#520759

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
Thank you Mr.http://community.jboss.org/people/homes for your reply.

I have configured Jboss with jbpm during the installation process only with the help of ant file that is present in jbpm folder like

*>ant install.jbpm.into.jboss*

by using above statement we need not to copy any other files into jboss as it will configure Jboss with the jbpm that you are using it.