[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.0"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 19 07:54:43 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520795#520795

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
I am unable to configure the mail server properties in my jbpm application
my mail.properties is

mail.smtps.host=mailhost.tifr.res.in
mail.smtps.port=110
mail.smtp.auth=true
mail.smtp.ssl=true
mail.transport.protocol=smtps
mailto:mail.user=xxxxxxx at tifr.res.in
mail.password=xxxxxxx
mail.debug=true

i have also specified in jbpm.cfg.xml and I have added the new mail.properties file as above but still it is taking the default configuration setting to connect like

mail.smtp.host=localhost
mail.smtp.port=25
mailto:mail.from=noreply at jbpm.org

What should i have to do to change it....