[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: WarStructure metadata locations are wrong"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 19 07:58:32 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "WarStructure metadata locations are wrong":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520796#520796

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
> The persistence.xml is contained in the web archive (test-jpa-webclasses.war) in /WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/ and looks correct.

While I moved libs metadata locations to ALTERNATIVE type, the spec locations remained the same:
* http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/server/src/main/java/org/jboss/web/deployers/WARStructure.java

String[] metaDataLocations = new String[]{"WEB-INF", "WEB-INF/classes/META-INF"};

For JPA parsing deployer to now properly work - picking up lib's persistence.xml - it needs to be properly configured, see http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/server/src/main/java/org/jboss/deployment/TldParsingDeployer.java.
(we need to add MetaDataTypeFilter.ALL)