[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: unique constraint and ORA-01400 when saving task instance"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 19 10:20:53 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "unique constraint and ORA-01400 when saving task instance":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520839#520839

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
Not sure, but as I said, I remember that I've heard this before (long ago ;-)). If you want to be sure, check the jira and all svn commits to see. Or just try and see what happens with the latest 3.2.x release.

If the same happens, make a unit test that demonstrates the problem. Also run this against hsqldb if possible and post the results.