[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "jBPM on Netbeans and Glassfish/Sailfin"

apurv agnihotri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 07:58:05 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM on Netbeans and Glassfish/Sailfin":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521060#521060

Author  : apurv agnihotri
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/apurv888

Message:
Hi All,

Do we have same support for netbeans as an IDE for jBPM as we have for Eclipse?
What should be done to get jBPM working on Netbeans IDE and using Glassfish/Sailfin as app server.
Will this integration will be as seamless and stable as jBPM+Eclipse+jBOSS?
Please provide your valuable suggestions as we need to decide upon this for the development of a product.
mail me : mailto:apurv_agnihotri at infosys.com

Thanks,
Apurv