[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] New message: "Re: Info required about jboss-classloading.xml"

null null do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 14:48:43 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Info required about jboss-classloading.xml":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521184#521184

Author  : null null
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/deanhiller

Message:
does the old method(jboss-web.xml and jboss-app.xml) work for this use case...

war1 and war2 use version 2 xx.jar (all in deploy directory)
war1 uses version 2 of yy.jar (all in deploy directory)
war2 uses version 1 of yy.jar (all in deploy directory)

I was under the impression OSGi supports this while old jboss unified classloader doesn't...in face, version2 of yy.jar will override(be loaded first) version 1 yy.jar(or vice versa).  Don't I have to use the new classloading.xml way and where are the details of that(xsd and location of file...i assume META-INF in jar files and WEB-INF in war files????)

thanks,
Dean