[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Problem Signaling a Waiting Execution"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 17:02:48 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problem Signaling a Waiting Execution":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521225#521225

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
Looking at the fact that you have multiple different eventlisteners, I assume they all do different things right? I suggest to take a look at http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/userguide/html_single/#custom and if you do want your node to behave as a wait state and have a signal from the outside, look in the 'custom' example in the distribution. If you do not want it to behave as a waitstate,

Basically:

waitstate: see the link in the docs, implement that interface. Do the take() in the signal (with or without transition name) and make sure there is a  execution.waitForSignal() in there

automatic: implement the ActivityBehaviour interface and do the take() at the end in the one method that needs to be implemented.

Ronald